since 1999 with an excellent track record of success in serving Fortune 1000 companies.
- Next Generation Analytics
- Nearly half the world will become web users by 2016
- Women’s web clout are powerful growth drivers for e-commerce sites: Report
- Mobile Computing
- If you need milk, would you buy a cow?
Pharmaceutical / Bio companies operate in a ferociously competitive environment, with great pressure to optimize every business process. They face the challenges of global markets, large mobile sales forces, strict regulatory requirements, lengthy research and complex production systems, and ever-more demanding customers.
IT Intellectuals helps pharma companies to stay ahead of the competition by:
- Speeding up the process of turning raw data into information, information into knowledge, and knowledge into new products.
- Helping build Collaborative drug development lifecycle management (CDDLMS) tools.
Other areas of involvement include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Content Management Systems
- Knowledge Management Systems
- Data Mining
- Collaborative and workflow tools
Clinical Trial Management Systems
Regulatory Requirements Compliance
- Electronic Data Capture
- Electronic NDA Submission systems.