since 1999 with an excellent track record of success in serving Fortune 1000 companies.
- Next Generation Analytics
- Nearly half the world will become web users by 2016
- Women’s web clout are powerful growth drivers for e-commerce sites: Report
- Mobile Computing
- If you need milk, would you buy a cow?
IT Intellectuals RFID solution for Library Management is designed to manage the tracking, distribution, circulation and flow of library materials.
A RFID system overcomes the limitations of bar-coding as it does not require a line-of-sight and automatically collects data in real-time. It facilitates simultaneous multiple object identification, tracking, sorting and organizing which will tremendously improve the efficiency of librarians.
Key Benefits Drivers For The Library Administrator:
- Enables self-service by library patrons thus improving manpower utilization
- Faster item turnover
- Accurate tracking and tracing of borrowed items
- Automated sorting, thus eliminating human error
- Quickly locate specific or misplaced articles using the RFID handheld scanner
- Automatic and real-time update of database
- Anti-Theft (EAS) gates to safeguard items from leaving the library
Key Benefits Drivers For Library User:
- Instant 24-hours book drop
- No more queuing, shorter waiting time at borrowing point or returning point
- Touch screen self-service checkouts
- Improve on-the-shelf availability of items
- Instant update of loans through book drop, user can borrow immediately