since 1999 with an excellent track record of success in serving Fortune 1000 companies.
- Next Generation Analytics
- Nearly half the world will become web users by 2016
- Women’s web clout are powerful growth drivers for e-commerce sites: Report
- Mobile Computing
- If you need milk, would you buy a cow?
IT Intellectuals works closely with heath care providers from hospitals to nursing home and help them deploy RFID in their daily operations. Our team leverages on RFID technology to provide real-time information between departments, laboratories and patients. This helps to ensure safer patient transitions between health care settings, as well as reduce medication errors, duplicative and unnecessary processes.
These include areas such as:
- Real-time active patient location tracking to enhance patient safety and improve efficiency of patient admission/discharge process
- RFID Infant tracking solution
- Maximizing the utilization of capital equipment and assets, minimizing lost/untraceable assets and improve productivity
- Real-time tracking of the medical equipment’s maintenance histories
- Improve charge capturing related to medical equipment and supplies