since 1999 with an excellent track record of success in serving Fortune 1000 companies.
- Next Generation Analytics
- Nearly half the world will become web users by 2016
- Women’s web clout are powerful growth drivers for e-commerce sites: Report
- Mobile Computing
- If you need milk, would you buy a cow?
Enterprise Application Integration
Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) includes plans, methods, and tools aimed at modernizing, consolidating, and coordinating the computer applications in an enterprise on legacy, Client Server or Distributed Computer Environments.
IT Intellectuals has used the following technologies to implement integration between various enterprise applications:
- Object-oriented programming
- Distributed, cross-platform program communication using message brokers with Common Object Request Broker Architecture and COM+
- Modification of enterprise resource planning (ERP) to fit new objectives
- Enterprise-wide content and data distribution using common databases and data standards implemented with the Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Message queuing
- Other approaches.