since 1999 with an excellent track record of success in serving Fortune 1000 companies.
- Next Generation Analytics
- Nearly half the world will become web users by 2016
- Women’s web clout are powerful growth drivers for e-commerce sites: Report
- Mobile Computing
- If you need milk, would you buy a cow?
IT Intellectuals works closely with auto manufacturers and suppliers to deploy RFID technology in the area of asset management, process automation and supply chain optimization. RFID enables real-time visibility of physical parts across multiple sites synchronized with data flow, thus streamlining the supply chain.
Areas of RFID deployment include:
- A Tier 3 auto supplier and parts and asset tracking between DC and assembly plants
- RFID Asset Tracking for Customer/Supplier supply chain inventory management
- Automation of tools and machine loaning process
- Asset track and trace
Our RFID technology solution in the automotive supply chain helps to achieve benefits such as:
- Automates delivery process and workflow
- Eliminates paper work and manual data inputs
- Improve asset utilization and turnaround
- Automated replenishment alerts once inventory falls below safety quantity
- Automatic prior intimation to suppliers of needed items
- Automatically generate reorder points for each item
- Real-time report of item history and audit trail to improve process control
- Eliminate surplus inventory
- Reduce order processing time